DATA PROTECTION PRINCIPLES
Under GDPR, all personal data obtained and held by us must be processed according to a set of core principles. In accordance with these principles, we will ensure that:
- a) processing is fair, lawful, and transparent
- b) data is collected for specific, explicit, and legitimate purposes
- c) data collected is adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary for the purposes of
- d) data is kept accurate and up to date. Data which is found to be inaccurate will be rectified or erased without delay
- e) data is not kept for longer than is necessary for its given purpose
- f) data is processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of personal data including
protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction, or damage by using appropriate technical or organisation measures
- g) we comply with the relevant GDPR procedures for international transferring of personal data
- DRESS CODE
Please note that we reserve the right to turn away anyone at the door not following the dress code stated.
Please visit us in SMART CASUAL, meaning no sportswear, no tracksuit, no muddy workwear.
- OTHER INFORMATION
- We cannot allow children after 21:00 unless it is for a private party.
- We hold the right to refuse serving alcohol to individuals who are deemed as too drunk.
- We do not hold any responsibility for any lost items or damage to items.
- We have a CCTV operating 24/7.
- You are responsible for the safety of your children. Kids under 12 should be always accompanied by a parent.
- We adhere to all Government policies; it is the customers responsibility to follow to the rules too.
- WE DO NOT TOLERATE VIOLENCE, SHOUTING, SWEARING TOWARDS OUR STAFF OR OTHER GUESTS.
- WE DO NOT TOLERATE USE OF DRUGS IN OR AROUND THE PREMISES. Remember, we record and any suspicious acts in the footage will be passed on further.
- Do not litter anywhere on our premises. This is for the health and safety for our guests and us and in keeping our area tidy and pleasant to visit.